Monday, April 9, 2012

Arpico Green Gas Unit - A Potable Bio Gas Plant in Sri Lanka


Arpico Green Gas Unit



Manufactured and Marked by:
 
  R P C Polymers (Pvt) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Richard Pieris Co. & Ltd, No.310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama, Highly diversified public quoted Co. in Sri Lanka, Highly diversified large Conglomerate in Colombo Stock Market. 

GO GREEN WITH THE ARPICO GREEN GAS UNIT

  The world is going green and consumers are increasingly making green choices ranging from the food they eat, the way they live and the values they hold important. Businesses need to keep pace with these ever changing demands and deliver their products and services in a way that meets these consumer requirements. The Arpico Green Gas unit is an innovative way to go green responsibly while providing a solution to the problem of organic garbage disposal. It does this by obtaining green gas as an energy alternative and organic compost fertilizer to replace chemical fertilizer.

The unit offers a simple and a cost effective method to go green and provides significant value additions to establishments in any industry. The enclosed brochure details the functionality of the unit and a proposal how it will help you, your company and your industry go green and preserve our planet for generations to come.

  As you know this is a Bio Gas generating process where the Digestion / Gas accumulation carried out by Anaerobic Bacteria. Typical Kitchen waste is the best activator is with highest Calories; Carbohydrate and Sugar, which will make a rapid increase in Bio Gas generation rather than the other organic waste. So I believe this will be a good choice for your garbage disposal while enjoying the following benefits, 
1.      Preserve environment by orderly garbage disposal.
2.      Alternative energy for your cooking ( High pressure Burners)
3.      100% Organic Active Liquid Compost Fertilizer

I hope this concept will interest you. Please give us a time to further discuss and make a presentation in detail.

M.N.M Nabeel
Sales Officer

RPC Polymers (Pvt) Ltd

No. 310, High Level Road,
Nawinna,
Maharagama.

Tel           :  011 431 0510 / 627
Mobile    :  077 351 0546
Fax         :  011 431 0540

    
 A RICHARD PIERIS COMPANY

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy a plant to my home in Galle please give me directions. price and all expenses...
    Ashan
    ashan.mendis@gmail.com (0718284977)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF 5000L UNIT PLZ CONTACT ME ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you deep within his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work harder than ever before to take care of you.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this influential instinct is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly find him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he's never expressed before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    i want to buy 500L one in nugegoda.
    How to buy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to get 500l one in kandy how to buy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get 1000l one in jaffna price please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like to procure one unit for my home.
    Please give the details price,delivery options etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please I want know price and available super center

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to buy a unit, can some of u contact me on 0777314700

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Need to buy a unit.price please

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to buy a unit for my home kuliyapitiya

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much prices bayo gas units

    ReplyDelete
  16. What is the price? I want more information.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 500l price and how can I use it.can we use our normal gas cooker without altering.

    ReplyDelete